About this template
Close deals and captivate prospects with our interactive Sales Proposal Template. Crafted to present a persuasive, well-structured, and winning pitch, this template enables your sales team to demonstrate your unique offerings, value proposition, and proven track record.
Design memorable presentations that resonate with potential clients and drive successful outcomes.
- Project outline
- Project video
- Project investment quote
- Contact us
- Terms and conditions
About the author
A sales proposal is a meticulously crafted document designed to persuade prospective customers that your product or service aligns perfectly with their requirements. It plays a crucial role in bridging the divide between a customer's needs and a company's offerings.
- Understanding and Addressing Customer Needs: The foundation of an effective sales proposal lies in accurately understanding the potential customer's needs. The proposal should outline how your product or service can alleviate their challenges and facilitate their objectives.
- Storytelling Approach: A compelling sales proposal employs a storytelling technique, weaving a narrative that ties your product or service to the customer's desires. Incorporating elements such as case studies, testimonials, and other social proof can further substantiate how your offering has benefited other customers.
- Clarity and Conciseness: Ensure your sales proposal is clear, concise, and comprehensible. Highlight the benefits of your product or service succinctly, maintaining transparency about pricing and any other terms that may influence the customer's decision-making process.
- Follow-up: Once the proposal is submitted, a follow-up with the prospective customer is indispensable. This demonstrates your commitment to their success and readiness to address any questions or concerns they might have.
A sales proposal is an essential tool that is used at various stages of the sales process to facilitate communication with a potential client and, ultimately, to close a deal. Here are some scenarios where a sales proposal should be utilized:
- Client Interest: Whenever a potential client expresses interest in your product or service, it's time to present them with a sales proposal. This will outline the specifics of what you are offering and how it will benefit the client.
- Bidding on a Project: If your company is bidding on a project, a sales proposal is essential. It should demonstrate how your solution is better than those of your competitors. This is particularly crucial in industries such as construction, IT services, and consulting, where businesses are typically selected through a bidding process.
- Initiating a New Partnership: A sales proposal is also useful when your business is trying to establish a partnership with another business. It can outline what your business brings to the table and the potential benefits of the partnership.
- Upselling or Cross-Selling: If you're trying to sell additional products or services to an existing customer, a detailed sales proposal can be helpful. It can clearly articulate the benefits of the additional products or services, making it easier for the customer to understand the value you're offering.
Remember, timing is a crucial factor when using a sales proposal. You need to strike a balance between responding quickly to a potential client's interest, but also taking the time to thoroughly understand their needs so you can tailor your proposal accordingly. Rushing to submit a proposal may result in a generic document that doesn't fully address the potential client's unique needs and concerns.
A sales proposal, if crafted effectively, can offer a plethora of benefits that significantly contribute to closing deals and expanding your client base. Here are some advantages of using a sales proposal:
- Establishes Credibility and Trust: A well-structured and detailed sales proposal exhibits professionalism, demonstrating your organization's capability and commitment. It helps establish your credibility and build trust with the prospective client, making them more likely to choose you over competitors.
- Clearly Communicates Value Proposition: It allows you to spell out why your solution is unique and how it aligns with the client's needs or solves their problem, thereby communicating your value proposition effectively.
- Encourages Customer Engagement: Detailed sales proposals can prompt deeper conversations with the prospective client, providing an opportunity for further engagement. The proposal can serve as a reference point during follow-up discussions, reinforcing key points and encouraging dialogue on specifics.
- Promotes Transparency: Sales proposals lay out the terms of engagement, pricing, deliverables, and timelines clearly, ensuring both parties have the same expectations. This transparency can prevent misunderstandings and disputes later in the business relationship.
- Tailors Approach to Individual Clients: This personalized approach demonstrates to the client that you understand their unique situation and have a tailor-made solution for them.
- Facilitates Decision-Making: By providing a detailed overview of the solution, costs, and implementation timeline, a sales proposal equips the client with all the necessary information to make an informed decision.
- Accelerates Sales Cycle: It can quickly move a potential customer from the consideration stage to the decision stage by providing them with all the information they need in a concise, compelling package.
To use Qwilr's Sales Proposal Template, follow these steps:
- Select the Template: Navigate to Qwilr's template library and select the Sales Proposal Template.
- Customize the Template: Once the template is opened, you can start personalizing it according to your needs. Start by adding your company's logo, contact information, and other branding elements to make the proposal uniquely yours. This helps in reinforcing your brand identity.
- Add an Introduction: Write an engaging introduction that gives an overview of your company and the purpose of the proposal. This sets the tone for the entire proposal and is your first chance to impress your prospective client.
- Describe the Problem and Your Solution: Clearly articulate the client's problem and how your product or service offers the best solution. Be sure to demonstrate your understanding of the client's needs and how your offering is uniquely positioned to address them.
- Provide Project Details: Explain in detail how you plan to implement the solution. This could include a project timeline, the steps involved, key milestones, and any resources required. This shows the prospect that you have a clear and well-thought-out plan.
- Outline Pricing: Include a detailed breakdown of all costs associated with your offering. Be transparent about your pricing structure and make sure all the charges are clear. If you offer different packages or pricing options, include these as well.
- Add Testimonials and Case Studies: If possible, include testimonials from satisfied customers and case studies of successful projects. This adds credibility to your proposal and shows prospective clients that you deliver on your promises.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Conclude the proposal by summarizing the key points and stating the next steps. This could include how to accept the proposal, the timeframe in which the proposal is valid, and the means to contact you for further discussions.
- Use Interactive Features: Qwilr's proposal template allows you to add interactive elements like videos, interactive pricing tables, and chat features. This can enhance engagement with your proposal and create a more compelling sales pitch.
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Frequently asked questions
Most sales proposals include an executive summary, company and sales rep information, contact information, product/ service information, unique selling proposition, statement of value, pricing breakdown, and relevant information about the terms of service. A sales proposal template (such as the one offered by Qwilr, for example) will make sales proposal writing easier and more efficient -- and it will help you replicate success with every new prospect.
There's no right or wrong sales proposal format, but the most successful ones take the prospect on a journey from basic, legal information, through their pain points and your solutions, and, finally, the results they can expect from working with you.
Qwilr's sales proposal does just that, in a visually-interactive, collaborative, and seamless way -- both for you as the sales rep, and for your prospect.
Yes! Qwilr integrates with Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive and Zoho CRM. With these integrations enabled, you can automatically create personalised proposals right from within your CRM using the information (like name, company name, etc) you have about the lead.
On top of this, when a lead views & accepts a proposal you can see that as Activity in your chosen CRM.
Qwilr is the software proposal your company needs to ensure that all proposals sent to leads and potential clients are beautiful and interactive on all devices.
Qwilr allows you to seamlessly integrate your sales proposals with your CRM system to propagate data from one central location.
On top of that, Qwilr collects invaluable data on how leads interact with your proposal. From views to clicks, the information that our software gathers gives you the necessary insights to make your proposals stronger and improve your conversion rate.
Not only does Qwilr help your sales team optimize their sales processes, but it does so without compromising on any aspect of the delivery and design. So whether you want to include a video testimonial, include a spreadsheet, live chat or even embed your company’s whereabouts through Google Maps, Qwilr can support it.
One of Qwilr’s most popular features is our interactive pricing block, which can let clients select optional items, add quantities or switch off a service item altogether. This ensures that your sales team can maximize every client’s value through clear value and pricing outlines and propositions.
Yes! Our proposal software lets your sales team add your service package pricing to our business proposals. But not only that, our pricing tables are interactive, meaning that leads can make the service modifications they’re after all in one place, saving your sales team the back-and-forth. This includes opting into optional service items.
Our software can be integrated with all major CRM systems, allowing our sales proposals to propagate the most up-to-date data from one centralized system. On top of that, as a potential customer modifies the sales package to suit them, prices are adjusted in real time so the most updated and accurate pricing is displayed as soon as your prospect is ready to sign.